The African Society for International Law
The African Society of International Law (AfSIL) is a network of practitioners, scholars, technocrats and students engaging with international law as practiced, implemented, and forged in Africa. The Society seeks in particular to:
- Amplify the voice of African states and Africans in international law;
- Foster inquiry, exchange of ideas and innovation in international law as it is developed and implemented in Africa;
- Promote and support the study and practice of international law on the Continent;
- Share information on international law opportunities such as scholarships, internships, speaking engagements, publications, and employment;
- Celebrate the accomplishments of its members in the field of international law.